Work at TSV
Why work at TSV?
As a TSV employee, you will enjoy all the benefits and development opportunities of working for the Victorian Public Service (VPS) and the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (DEDJTR).
There are excellent career opportunities for people who are interested in working across a diverse range of disciplines and subject areas, including:
- bus and rail audit, compliance and accreditation
- waterways management
- maritime survey
- legal and regulatory policy
- engineering and risk
- human factors
- information systems and data analysis
- executive and business services
- education and training.
When working at TSV you have the opportunity to:
- realise your career potential and goals
- take part in our continuous learning environment
- enjoy flexible work options and a range of programs to maintain your health and well-being
- play an active role in shaping Victoria's future by contributing directly to transport safety.