Our organisational structure
Our structure supports delivery of our purpose, vision and objectives, with the Director, Transport Safety supported by three branches, Operations (Corporate Services) and two modal branches, bus and maritime.
Director, Transport Safety
Director of Operations
Responsible for strategy, planning, research, IT, people and culture, governance, legal and business support functions working with and supporting the regulatory modes.
Director, Bus Safety
Responsible for leading the regulatory responses to transport risks faced in the operation of buses in Victoria.
Director, Maritime Safety
Responsible for leading the regulatory responses to transport risks faced
This information is included in Our Plan.
Learn more about our directors: TSV Executive Board.
TSV branches and teams
- Office of the General Counsel
- Policy & Governance
- Business Services
- People & Culture
- Research, Strategy & Risk
- Accreditation & Registration
- Bus Safety Audit
- Compliance & Investigation
- Ports, Shipping & Maritime Emergencies
- Recreational Boating Safety
- Maritime Technical Services
- Waterway Safety & Compliance