Apply for a variation
Accredited operators may apply for a variation to certain areas of their accreditation.
An accredited bus operator may apply to the Safety Director to—
- (a) vary—
- (i) a condition of an accreditation;
- (ii) the class of bus service for which the operator is accredited to operate;
- (iii) the scope of the accreditation by adding a bus service or class of bus service to the accreditation;
- (b) revoke a condition of an accreditation.
An application must—
- (a) be in writing; and
- (b) set out the reasons for the variation or revocation of the condition.
If you are simply looking to inform us of a change in circumstance, see update your details.