From 5 April 2021, operators must display their accreditation or registration number on their buses.
Requirements are defined in the Bus Safety Regulations 2020, S.R. No. 102/2020.
The accreditation or registration number must be displayed:
- next to the front passenger loading door
- in a position and colour that is clearly visible from outside the bus
- in characters at least 50 mm high and of proportionate width.
How do I create my identification number?
You have a few options:
- Have professional stickers made.
- Buy adhesive letters and numbers to combine into a neat sticker.
- Print the identification number and tape it inside a window facing out.
Having problems creating your numbers?
Send your identification number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create a PDF that can be printed and stuck on the inside of a window on your bus.