Always call triple zero (000) if you are involved in or witness an emergency.
- Visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au for current COVIDSafe Settings
- See also: Bus Safety Victoria's COVID-19 information and COVIDSafe Plans for bus operators
Our team is able to respond during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm). We are closed on public holidays.
|Bus Safety Victoria|
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Street address||1 Spring St, Melbourne (by appointment only)|
|Postal address||PO Box 2392, Melbourne VIC 3001|
- Bus passengers wanting to give service feedback should refer to Public Transport Victoria (PTV)
Contacts for bus operators
- Report a bus safety incident (for bus operators only)
Find a licensed bus tester
Bus driver accreditation
- Bus driver accreditation is managed by Commercial Passenger Vehicles Victoria (CPVV)