Boating Vic Disclaimer
- You accept that any information available on the Boating Vic website is general information and is not in the nature of specific advice for your circumstances. Transport Safety Victoria (TSV) reserves the right to update this information at any time. You should seek professional advice before acting or relying on any information or material which is made available to you on this website.
- You agree to use the information made available on this website for lawful purposes only.
Disclaimer of liability
- Materials and information contained on the Boating Vic website (Site Materials) may contain links to material on other websites (Linked Materials). The links to other websites are provided for convenience purposes only and TSV does not purport to sponsor, approve or endorse any of the Linked Materials.
- TSV is not liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or in connection with the use of the Boating Vic website and/or use of the Site Materials or Linked Materials.
- Changes are made periodically to the Boating Vic website and may be made at any time. The Site Materials may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. TSV makes no representations or warranties in relation to the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any Site Materials or Linked Materials.
- If you place any reliance upon the Site Materials or Linked Materials, then you do so at your own risk.
- TSV does not represent or warrant that the Site Materials or Linked Materials are accurate, nor does TSV represent or warrant that they are free of computer viruses or other defects. TSV recommends that virus checks should be done on any downloaded Site Materials or Linked Materials. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, all warranties, representations and implied terms are excluded.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, any liability incurred in relation to Site Materials or Linked Materials is limited to, at the option of TSV, the resupply of the Site Materials or the links to the Linked Materials, or the reasonable cost of having the Site Materials or the links to the Linked Materials resupplied.
- Under no circumstances will TSV be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to use or access of or inability to use and access the Boating Vic website and the Site Materials or Linked Materials.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you, your feedback is valuable to us.