Notification of change
By law you are required to notify us of certain changes or decisions made within the scope of your accreditation.
If you intend to make any of the following changes, you must notify us in writing 28 days before the change is made.
- Introduction of new or old rolling stock not currently being used
- Changing safety critical elements of existing rolling stock
- A change to the one or more classes of rolling stock used
- A change to the safety standard for design of rolling stock
- A decision to adopt a new standard for rolling stock or rail infrastructure
- A change to the frequency or procedures for inspection or maintenance of railway infrastructure
- A decision to change work scheduling practices or procedures on fatigue risk management.
If you have made any of the following changes, you must notify us in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- A decision to design, construct or commission new railway tracks or rolling stock
- Change of person or contact details of person who applied for accreditation
- A change to the operator's name, address, trading name, or registered business name.