Rail Safety News Issue 15 out now
15 December 2016
The summer edition of Rail Safety News has been published.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Level crossings
- Roles and responsibilities for rail safety in rail transport operators
- Rail transport operator responsibilities in relation to Transport Safety Victoria compliance inspections
- Rail incidents review
- Zen and the art of infrastructure inspection and maintenance
- Drug and alcohol
- Quarterly tram incident statistics
- Management of a tourist and heritage railway in hot weather
- Change management - guidance on a systematic approach, Rail transport operator contactability
- Santa tram
- Reporting of near misses at level crossings
Read this issue here.