Rail Safety News Issue 17 out now
22 December 2017
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Risk management
- Expiry of the Rail Safety (Local Operations) Regulations 2006 (Vic) in July 2017
- OHS versus rail safety – what’s common what’s different?
- Emergency management – tourist and heritage operators
- Managing the introduction of new heritage rolling-stock – TSV’s expectations
- Road rail vehicle operations – lessons learnt from a national project
- Management of change – introduction of plastic railway sleepers
- Passenger safety on and around rolling stock
- Tram stats.